1. Stomach disease Because fasting can cause exacerbation of existing symptoms.
2. Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patients that should eat at a time to avoid exacerbation.
3. Patients who have undergone gastric bypass surgery or other gastrointestinal surgeries because they usually cannot eat much. If you starve for more, you may be malnourished. and risk that the body will not get enough energy.
4. Diabetics Because during fasting it can affect blood sugar levels. risk of exacerbation.
5. Pregnant or lactating women that should be full of nutrients.
6. Children and adolescents that should be full of nutrients and is an age that consumes a lot of energy.
7. Elderly people or those who are physically weak incomplete health which is a group that should not starve.
8. Patients with immunodeficiency (Immunodeficiencies).
9. People who have or have had eating disorders UFABET.
10. Dementia patients.
11. People who have suffered a traumatic brain injury before or having discomfort from a brain injury.
12. People with congenital disease or have to take certain medications regularly. You should consult your doctor before doing IF weight loss.