Butterfly pea is a plant that originated in South America. Commonly grown in the tropics. Characteristics of pea flowers are white, blue, purple, the middle of the flower is yellow. The shape is like a scallop Has properties that are unique and unique. Because there is a substance called “Anthocyanin” , which is responsible for stimulating blood circulation. Make the blood better to support different parts, such as raising the hair roots. Which helps to make the hair black, shiny or to feed the eye area thus helping to nourish the eyes as well Or to party around the fingertips This will also help relieve beriberi symptoms. And more importantly. This substance is unique that many people do not yet know. That is, it reduces the risk of arteriosclerosis and taking “Pea flowers every day … one flower a day” will help prevent.
Because butterfly pea flowers have the effect of dissolving blood clots. For those with anemia, absolutely must not eat butterfly pea flowers.
Properties of Butterfly Pea
- Butterfly Pea juice helps fight free radicals in the body.
- Butterfly Pea water drink helps to strengthen the body’s immune system and increase energy for the body.
- Contribute to the slowing down of aging and signs of aging.
- The flower helps to nourish the brain. Increase blood flow
- Butterfly pea flowers have the effect of dissolving blood clots.
- Help prevent ischemic stroke.
- Helps cure hair loss (flower)
- Butterfly Pea is used as a hair growth drug. Grow hair to help make the hair more shiny black. (Juice from flowers)
- Helps reduce the risk of arteriosclerosis.
- Helps reduce the risk of heart disease and coronary heart disease.