Many people have no experience and don’t know where to start. From weight training, food, to cardio, what kind of action or how long you have to do. The fat lossers tend to think of giving a lot of cardio first, not lifting weights, and when you lose weight, move on to building muscle. As for the muscle gains, cardio is prohibited. Enough muscle Gradually go cardio to lose fat.
Today we are going to answer questions that Before we come to train or enter the program What should we start from? Or how to prepare In order for us not to risk injury or get lost that can lead to good goals, Fit School would like to divide into 3 main topics together.
Preparation of nutrition before and after weight training.
Start from targeting that we want to gain muscle or lose fat first. It uses a simple principle that is If there is more than 15% fat% in the body, it is recommended to reduce the fat first, and if there is less than 15% fat%, it is recommended to add muscle. More accurate than other tools) and once we know the exact goal, we plan on the food program, what to eat in one day.
Divided into nutrients, carbohydrate, protein, fat in what proportion? Or how many grams each After we know that, we come to share our meals according to our convenience, but Fit School will recommend gradually adding meals. As usual, we eat 3 meals a day and add it to 4 meals and gradually move to suit.
Because some people have to get a lot of nutrients per day This makes eating a small number of meals to eat, having to eat a lot of food at each meal. Causing discouragement or being unable to eat.
Preparation, the weight training.
It is recommended to start weight training with a full body training for 3-4 weeks in order to gradually improve the body’s shape and reduce the risk of injury that may occur. By doing full body weight training, it is recommended to use light weights.
The number of reps (Reps) go first. And most importantly, do not practice difficult postures or use any practice techniques. Let’s start with the very simple basics. And when I started learning how to work the muscles (Focus) or different angles well. Continue to increase the difficulty level of the exercises.
Example of a program of wide-body training for beginners.
- Exercise 1. Dumbbell Bench Press. Practice 3 sets of 15-20 times each.
- Exercise 2. Barbell Squat. Practice 3 sets of 12-15 times
- Exercise 3. One-Arm Dumbbell Row practice 3 sets. 15-20 times per
- posture 4. Dumbbell Shoulder Press practice 3 sets of 15-20 times per
- posture 5. Crunch practice 3 sets of 12-25 times.
Prepare the cardio
It sounds like a lot of people might be bored with the word “cardio”, but actually, whether you’re losing fat or gaining muscle, cardio is very important. Because in addition to it helps to reduce fat better Also makes the heart muscle stronger Have a better circulatory system Which causes oxygen to be delivered to different parts of the body more thoroughly And cardio can be done in many forms, from walking, running, biking, swimming, aerobics, taking different classes.
Various prohibitions for beginners to train programs
1. Train with a hard and difficult program like a professional bodybuilder. Because in addition to discouraging us, there is also a greater risk of injury.
2. Eat more protein than you need. New beginners tend to follow bodybuilders’ diets which are quite high in protein. This may not be ideal, or it’s time to eat that much protein.
3. Train with too much weight. Beginners should find a suitable weight to train first, do not overdo it with a lot of training weight, as it will make it difficult to focus. Being injured, it might be an unattractive start.
4. No dieting. Eat whatever you like In addition to making us not reach our goal, more than that, we may just be. “Only strong pigs”