Aerobic exercise is essential to the proper functioning of the body. By helping to improve the heart rate and breathing. Helps to expand the walls of blood vessels. Lowering blood pressure Burn excess fat in the body. Lowering blood sugar levels Reduce inflammation And increase the level of good fats.
Aerobic exercise, coupled with weight loss, can help lower cholesterol levels. Do at least 30 minutes of continuous activity per day or 150 minutes per week, such as brisk walking, swimming, jogging, biking, or rhythmic activities.
Aerobic exercise should be within reasonable limits.
Should not overdo it until the breath is short, dizziness, pain or angina Or a burning sensation in the middle of the chest should warm up or relax the muscles every time. Sip enough water during exercise People with certain health problems, such as heart failure or kidney disease, should limit their fluid intake as prescribed by their doctor.
Do not drink too much water while exercising. In addition, dress should be appropriate for the weather in the event of outdoor exercise. And not exercising in places that are too cold or too hot As it may beHeatstroke if it’s very hot or lower body temperature in case of extreme cold.
8 benefits of aerobic exercises
1. Improved cardiovascular function Reduce the risk of death from coronary heart disease on average 40-50 percent.
2. Reduce the average risk of diabetes 30-40 percent.
3. Reduce blood pressure, blood sugar and cholesterol levels.
4. Increase the level of good fats in the body.
5. Promote brain function Slow down the degeneration of brain cells. Reduce the risk of amnesia and dementia.
6. Helps to improve mood, reduce stress, sleep soundly and continue.
7. Reduce sexual dysfunction.
8. Reduce the risk of disease in the group of chronic non-communicable diseases. This includes serious diseases such as cancer in various organs as well.